2307

Sunday, May 20, 2007

What's UP!

Ok now this is getting really weird. I've gone from yapping "boredom" shit to actually analysing a popularly used phrase in modern teen-talk.

believe it or not, the first guy i ever said 'whats up' to, responded with the VERY irritating - "SKY". as frustrating as it sounds, i restrained myself from imprinting 5 of my fingers on his cheek. However, rather than cause pain to moi, i decided to let his bad joke pass and instead told him to stick his SKY in a very painful place!

moving on...ask yourself how many times uve told someone 'wats up' and also count the number of times you get a decent answer, other than 'nothing much'.
in fact most times, all i ever got in reply was "wats up" itself. i mean why ask them, if all they do is throw it back at me?
i once counted 4 guys (in continual succession) giving me back my greeting!
Online, though, it's an entirely different affair, though not devoid of all real-life instances.
here's how some of my normal online convos go:
Me: wats up?
Him/Her: nm
Me: hmm...so wat else?
H/H: not a lot actually
Me: Ok this is getting weird
H/H: ya...so wats been up with you?

see anything familiar??

1 Comments:

Blogger Ragamalika said...

the template's fucked....

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home